Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate them with a passion, far more than the rags.

I'm the same. Got a few rag mates and 9 times out of 10 you can have a sensible conversation with em about football. But fuck me, try and talk to them bin dipping clowns and everything you say is like you're personally attacking them. Can't fucking stand em.

why was Chris Kavanagh on that one anyway? He’s hardly top tier and its easily the biggest game of the weekend

As everything evens itself out over the course of the season; they’re in for a tricky spell aren’t they.

Not sure I’ve even seen them play well yet this year.

It’s still in City’s hand and that’s the main thing.

As everything evens itself out over the course of the season; they’re in for a tricky spell aren’t they.

I admire your optimism, mate.

Time to win all of our remaining matches. ;-)

Mane dived it’s as simple as that, it was never a penalty and if VAR believes it is then it just confirms that they are now hiding behind that instead.
The ref was a disgrace, 2 mins before the pen Salad shoved the defender about 5 yards and nothing given.
I believe the powers that be are trying to erase our records from the past 2 years, I’ll be shocked if the moyderers drop a single point. The Premier League is finished.
Cheats.

Last edited:

That is extremely anecdotal. Did their luck get evened out last season? Never did, and to go one further I would say their luck still continues. I am yet to see them get their “tricky spell”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.