Premier League Games 5/6 October

it'll be a hollow success should they cheat their way to the title, if I was a dipper i'd be ashamed but Liverpool is a self pity city so they won't be.
No chance they will be ashamed. Its in their DNA to cheat, they prefer to cheat than be honest. They cheat the benefit system, they cheat on their wives, their own grandma if there was a quid in it.they steal anything they want, they wont even spend the money they have thieved in benefits.
They are vemin.

Cmon mate. They are the embodiment of title winning luck right now. Little to no injuries, no suspensions, dubious pens, opposition keeper errors, no VAR fucking them over. It's the full works, coupled with them being hungry as fuck.

Meanwhile we've got key long term injuries, hit right where we're thin at CB, Bernado issue, VAR, vulnerable in defence, fuck all pens.

I despise them as a club and would cherish them failing, but a smart man would go put money on them right now.

Indeed, but it’s OCTOBER! who knows what can or will happen. Difficult spell for city, just got to keep chasing them. One thing they’re not good at dealing with is the expectation of their fans.

Compare this to the Merlin pen at Bournemouth what we didn't get. Laughable.
Look that's two games where they've been average and won.
No worry from this blue, same as last season will happen.

I think if it was a blatant pen we would
All be annoyed and just move on , the fact they cheated AGAIN and won’t be called out on it in a presser..... we all know well and
Good if that was Raheem he’s booked for diving ....

It’s about time some of there players started having a reason for going down , think Michael Ball on Ronaldo.....

Hopefully if they keep crying wolf at some point it will come to haunt them

Indeed, but it’s OCTOBER! who knows what can or will happen. Difficult spell for city, just got to keep chasing them. One thing they’re not good at dealing with is the expectation of their fans.

This is their year, they've finally agreed a price with the refs.

Compare this to the Merlin pen at Bournemouth what we didn't get. Laughable.
Look that's two games where they've been average and won.
No worry from this blue, same as last season will happen.

The merlin one didn’t effect the outcome ! The Rodri one Though ...... joke

It's so predictable now you may as well hand them the title. Aside from keepers and players helping them ( One has to question who they grew up supporting ) "
Marc Albrighton should just clear for Leicester but he runs into trouble, takes the ball away from his own goalkeeper Kasper Schmeichel and then clips Sadio Mane from behind." So with seconds to go why didn't he just boot it upfield or put it in row z?? Var and the officials will help them if that doesn't work. No way on God's earth if that is us that penalty is given.

Mane dived'

Liverpool 2-1 Leicester

c55d0c96-b8d7-4e91-a131-273eb3af8dca.jpg

Kevin Kilbane

Former Republic of Ireland winger on Final Score

I don't think it's a pen. There was contact initially and then Mane dived. I think he fell over and dived to win the penalty. Not overturned because it's not a clear and obvious error.

It's either a penalty or it's not! Fucking var was brought in to right wrongs like this, if it doesn't we might as well scrap it and leave it to one lot of cheats instead of two!

This sort of shit has happened too often for it not to be bent. Var is only used to deny us not aid us unless the decision isn't a vital one. It has cost us two points already against Spur's and gifted them two today. That's already a four point swing and we're only just in October. It fucking stinks and soon I will bin this shit off the way I did the champions league!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.