Premier League Games 5/6 October

It’s almost laughable now, the keepers, the decisions. Nearly every week.

Not a single chance we get that at 1-1 in the 93rd minute.

leaving the pen to one side for a minute should the FA be looking at the fight between the players at the end of the game and the liverpool players clearly does something to upset the leicester players and i think robertson said something to Pérezat and all hell broke loose, FA charge in not controlling your players until they leave the ground

Just surmising here. What if a scouser said something that could be construed as Racist?

I await the social media outrage and full FA investigation should that be the case...

Calm down everyone

Klopp has said it was a penalty and
They knew they were going to win. He also said Choudray should have been sent off.:.:

So that’s that

There is a feeling in home games at Anfield when it gets to the last ten minutes that something will happen to swing the result their way. It spreads hysterically through the crowd and Klopp winds it up and the anticipation gets transmitted to the ref and probably the opposition too. The only way for City to counter it is to smash these cheats by three or four or five in their own backyard.

On the penalty: "The penalty was obviously a penalty. I am happy with how we played, we got the result, that is super. We knew it would probably happen, we knew we were going to fight for the win and we did. Without luck we cannot win the amount of games we have won but over the 90 minutes, we deserved it, we deserved the three points. James Milner held his nerve and that was superb.

That's the gurning buck toothed wanker if you didn't know!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.