Premier League Games 5/6 October

Agree with all you say
Plenty of water to flow under the bridge still
We are sooo much better than them
I am confident a) they can’t keep getting this lucky all season b) we will take at least 4 points off them and c) they will crack under pressure.
We’ve been there and done it before, they haven’t. It will tell in the end.

It isn’t possible to take 4 points off them.

Any blue who puts that down as a penalty needs sectioning.

There is contact, it’s fucking minimal though.

My biggest gripe is how unprofessional that is. And it’s common with Liverpool players so they are clearly being instructed to do so which means their fucking manager condones cheating.

For me, even in real time, that looks like a dive. He has the choice and he chooses to go down. The contact did not make him go down and as we have repeated ad nauseam, there can be contact in the game. It doesn’t always constitute a foul.

I am absolutely certain, beyond certain, that we don’t get that decision. We just don’t. I’d even go as far as saying whoever did that in a blue shirt would be booked.

We don’t have that culture in this club. We stay on our feet.

They are cheats and so fucking lucky.

It's so predictable now you may as well hand them the title. Aside from keepers and players helping them ( One has to question who they grew up supporting ) "
Marc Albrighton should just clear for Leicester but he runs into trouble, takes the ball away from his own goalkeeper Kasper Schmeichel and then clips Sadio Mane from behind." So with seconds to go why didn't he just boot it upfield or put it in row z?? Var and the officials will help them if that doesn't work. No way on God's earth if that is us that penalty is given.

Mane dived'

Liverpool 2-1 Leicester

c55d0c96-b8d7-4e91-a131-273eb3af8dca.jpg

Kevin Kilbane

Former Republic of Ireland winger on Final Score

I don't think it's a pen. There was contact initially and then Mane dived. I think he fell over and dived to win the penalty. Not overturned because it's not a clear and obvious error.

It's either a penalty or it's not! Fucking var was brought in to right wrongs like this, if it doesn't we might as well scrap it and leave it to one lot of cheats instead of two!

This sort of shit has happened too often for it not to be bent. Var is only used to deny us not aid us unless the decision isn't a vital one. It has cost us two points already against Spur's and gifted them two today. That's already a four point swing and we're only just in October. It fucking stinks and soon I will bin this shit off the way I did the champions league!
Exactly the sort of situation that sorts the worthy from those who become distracted.

Pep has drilled this into the team (tbf, Bobby also did so to get us through the glass ceiling) - and while there will be moments of emotion, high and low, maintaining focus on your own efforts through the long haul is the key to staying in the race for the top.

Last week on 70 minutes at 0-0 the Sheffield United goalkeeper coaxed a tame shot through his own legs to gift them a goal.
Today on 94 minutes at 1-1 they get the softest penalty this season because the ref bought a Mane dive.
2 lucky wins in 2 games.
The "they always find a way" cliches will be rolled out by the media but I won't be buying that.
They have been incredibly lucky to get those 6 points. That is the simple truth. It cannot last another 30 games. We stay in touch and get ready to pounce, just like we did in 2016 and last season.
The media have short memories... the ****s didn’t find a way last season... they blew a bigger lead and we still have to play the victims twice. Happy days!!!

16:58
Post update
Oh I see the football fan conspiracy theorists are out on social media again.

'Referees are so biased towards the team I don't like'.

That’s from the
BBC feed , from them not a fan !

Shows the infestation of these rats in the media
Did you notice one of them was called Emlyn as in Hughes?

Absolutely sickening.

Like others, I thought var would level the paying field. Instead, it’s already abundantly clear that it can be - and has been, and will be - manipulated in favour of the ‘istree clubs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.