The most mental pub in Manchester?

No wonder my liver is fucked.

Not many pubs in this thread I havent fell out of at some point. (except the Stockport ones)

Not to mention the nightclubs, Shebeens and Irish clubs.

Went in the big weston once or twice fuck me you were high before you got to the bar:)

Last edited:
nowt more of a turn off than a big hairy beaver.

I always thought Macc was a bit posh. That estate Tytherington Links? Was going to buy a house there.
Nice up there and work round the corner there are some safe parts

However we have 4/5 large council estates to contend with I spent 30 years on the Weston

Grew up round there and drank in them all.

Fantastic times.
My patch when I was growing up , Lord Lyon, Clarence, Birch Villa mainly but been in em all, everyone of em packed & full of characters , great place for a pub crawl back in the day . Every one gone now.

The Spinners in Hulme.

I was in the Spinners when Henderson Proverbs was shot dead. Fucking scary..... I used to play in the same football team as him a few years earlier before the gang life totally took over. Having said that he was a crazy bastard then. Knew the lad that killed him too. I grew up in Woburn Close on the Alexander Park Estate in Moss Side. A few hundred yards from the Pepperhill Pub. That was our local and I saw my first gun In there the night Arsenal beat Liverpool to win the league. Always felt safe on the estate and in that pub but saw some really crazy stuff. Outsiders didn’t for obvious reasons. It was just where we lived. When my Ma got burgled and tied up many of the lads that were seen as real bad lads helped out.

The Nile and Reno were experiences. One of my abiding memories was when a gang of lads from Hulme tried to rob the Reno. A lad called Ivan almost lost his life..... Fucking crazy thing to do.... I ended up getting to know that gang from Hulme and they were good lads but ruthless.....

Seems a lifetime ago now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.