Thanks for making me a blue, our Kid

So sorry to hear of your loss. Thinking of you, Alan and his dog. Rest in peace Alan.

Sorry for your loss.At least he saw the mighty blues start the journey to totally overtake the rags and put them back in their place.condolences to your family and friends

Rip to your brother mate. Love the dog story too, made me chuckle despite the sadness. That's what you have to do now on, smile and remember him for all the good times.

After 5 years of fighting, my brother finally lost his battle with kidney disease tonight
He took me to my first game in ‘69 when I was 7.
Luckily I was able to catch up with him in Ap/May on our run in.
He was a stubborn bugger who refused to give in and he would literally drag himself out of his sick bed to watch his beloved blues
One of the downsides of living on the other side of the planet, meant I couldn’t be there when he passed.
He lived right opposite Carrington, he used to take his dog for a walk and let it shit on United’s driveway. Petty I know, but he hated those fuckers with a passion!
Thanks Alan, will miss you

Sorry for your loss. Really sad, especially for you being so far away. He would have been so proud of you and had such a connection being blues together. He will forever be a huge part of your life here or not. Gone but not forgotten, and especially precious memories of last season for you. Take care.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.