Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say what you want about there being contact, whichever way you look at it, it makes a mockery of the penalties we were denied against Spurs.

The PL, the FA, BT and Sky all want Liverpool to win it this season, lets hope the biased gits don't get what they want. I have a feeling Liverpool's arses will collectively go after their first lost. They can sugarcoat how they've not been playing well but winning all they like, if they play poorly and start losing, I can see a losing streak coming for them.

Last edited:
Today would have been very annoying if we were keeping pace with them but nothing more.

The unpalatable fact is that we fucked up against a Spurs side that is on the verge of collapse by missing numerous easy chances and gifting them two appalling goals. The VAR excuse isn't valid in my opinion. We then compounded that by putting in a disgraceful performance at Norwich, which somehow made poor opponents look like peak Barcelona.

The dive from Mane gets more outrageous every time I look at it. I knew he’d give it as soon as Mane went down, just like I knew when Rodri and Silva went down we wouldn’t get the penalty.
I have watched it again and it's bizarre the way he goes down. There is contact but he doesn't go down in the right way, it's too late. Would he have been given the penalty if he
had stayed up?

Hamza Chowdhury been getting dogs abuse on Twitter by fans of a certain club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.