Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to agree with this, 30 shots and only 2 goals against Spurs and we were the poorer team against Norwich.
BUT, it's only 7 games in-I'm not throwing the towel in just yet!

See my later post as I believe we are better than Liverpool. Let's see what the situation is around January as if we are no worse off then I would be very happy to chase them down.

You know, that's a very odd thing to say, given that we've conceded one goal more than the mighty dippers. That said, you look at that Norwich result today and you think, "How the actual fuck did we contrive to lose?" Three of those seven against that lot…$*!%!€!!
We conceded about 10 chances to everton

I will have a look at the Trent incident again. Only looked at it on my phone so far. I'm a Liverpool fan but I feel like I can be objective. We have had players dive with no contact and I don't like that. I don't like diving. Going down under contact when they could stay on the their feet is common these days and that's all clubs not just us. I can't believe some city fans are acting like it's almost over!

Yeah, I remember you coming on here to say so.

I'm so FURIOUS not only about the fucking cheating scouse bastards, but us fucking up to the fucking spuds and fucking norwich

Yes two annoying results for contrasting reasons. We were magnificent against Spur's except for missing bloody countless chances and giving two soft goals away. If they had lost 6-2 they couldn't have complained.

Norwich was right back to typical City of yesteryear. An injury depleted and inferior opponent and a fiercely partisan crowd for whom it was their cup final. The script was written and the performance duly delivered. A lazy, shoddy performance littered with individual mistakes that deserved what it got, nothing.

Those two results have again left us playing catch up against a rival that are aided and abetted by opposition players, officials and backed by an arse kissing media. We are bang up against it this year.

Yes two annoying results for contrasting reasons. We were magnificent against Spur's except for missing bloody countless chances and giving two soft goals away. If they had lost 6-2 they couldn't have complained.

Norwich was right back to typical City of yesteryear. An injury depleted and inferior opponent and a fiercely partisan crowd for whom it was their cup final. The script was written and the performance duly delivered. A lazy, shoddy performance littered with individual mistakes that deserved what it got, nothing.

Those two results have again left us playing catch up against a rival that are aided and abetted by opposition players, officials and backed by an arse kissing media. We are bang up against it this year.

Well said, spot on.

Thing is that Norwich loss will come back to haunt us. No way we should have lost there.

Aston Villa went there today and ripped them apart 5-1 and that is promoted Villa not us. When Liverpool goes there they will murder them too.

Next two league games for Liverpool is United away and Spurs home. Hard to see them not getting 6 points vs a useless United and this Spurs is in horrible form now.
That would put them 10 games 10 wins, 30 points.
And already played Arsenal home, Chelsea away, United away, Spurs home at that point.

Our only top6 game so far was Spurs home we couldnt even with that from 1-0 up then 2-1 up...

Our fixtures are simply much easier in the first 10 rounds than for Liverpool and they are the ones making advantage of it, but after that we are gonna have it much harder in terms of fixtures until January.

The match against them in November is crucial for us. And its gonna be at Anfield where we never fucking win.

Thing is that Norwich loss will come back to haunt us. No way we should have lost there.

Aston Villa went there today and ripped them apart 5-1 and that is promoted Villa not us. When Liverpool goes there they will murder them too.

Next two league games for Liverpool is United away and Spurs home. Hard to see them not getting 6 points vs a useless United and this Spurs is in horrible form now.
That would put them 10 games 10 wins, 30 points.
And already played Arsenal home, Chelsea away, United away, Spurs home at that point.

Our only top6 game so far was Spurs home we couldnt even with that from 1-0 up then 2-1 up...

Our fixtures are simply much easier in the first 10 rounds than for Liverpool and they are the ones making advantage of it, but after that we are gonna have it much harder in terms of fixtures until January.

The match against them in November is crucial for us. And its gonna be at Anfield where we never fucking win.

In other words it doesn't look good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.