Hooliganism

The only time i have been chased around the outside of Maine Rd,in the days we used to get there s couple of hours before kick off was by the dirty scouse vermin.
Me and a few of my mates being around 12 years old,being chased by grown men trying to slash anypart of our bodies they could.
So fuck off back to your murdering mates on your own cultish forum you scouse twat.

Never got involved in any trouble, always avoided it, apart from a league cup semi final, early 80s i think. Got there straight from work with my mate. No sooner had we got off the bus we were being attacked by random scouse ****s. Managed to get to the ticket office with the help of a police horse. Jumped in the first taxi back to town and had beer there first instead. Covered in spit and plenty of sly digs but felt lucky because no one used a knife. Still hate them ****s now.

Can’t remember what year it was but we played Liverpool in the cup and you played Millwall half an hour before us. Memorable but may I say, rather fucking unpleasant.
1973 that was. That was the game that millwall have always held against Everton. Wasn't there as little bit too young but can imagine it was not a pleasant one.

1973 that was. That was the game that millwall have always held against Everton. Wasn't there as little bit too young but can imagine it was not a pleasant one.
I wasnt there either but someone told me Millwall and City actually joined up at Lime St......dunno if that's a myth

I wasnt there either but someone told me Millwall and City actually joined up at Lime St......dunno if that's a myth

I know there were stabbings inside the stadium and someone even had a meat hook. I always thought Merseyside police never used to help with the trouble as they just used to mock away fans. Same as the old Maine Road it was never a pleasant walk to the ground.

I know there were stabbings inside the stadium and someone even had a meat hook. I always thought Merseyside police never used to help with the trouble as they just used to mock away fans. Same as the old Maine Road it was never a pleasant walk to the ground.
yeah....at Goodison in about 1981 a cop said to me "you shouldnt have fucking come then la"

At Anfield getting crushed more recently "you shouldnt have fucking come so late la"

I don’t know whether they joined up or not but when we got back there the Millwall fans were beckoning us to join them, it had been a rather hectic walk so we fucked off and managed to get in a side entrance.

Having said that there weren’t many scousers around at that point, many of them seemed to be taking cat naps on pavements and in doorways.

It was completely mad after those matches on Priory Road, City and Millwall coaches parked at either end of the road plus two lots of Scousers and a load of coppers and dogs.

yeah....at Goodison in about 1981 a cop said to me "you shouldnt have fucking come then la"

At Anfield getting crushed more recently "you shouldnt have fucking come so late la"
Sounds about right for them. Thing is both grounds are relatively easy to police with regards away fans but they can't be arsed is the impression I get. Why I stopped going anfield for derby games as they almost enjoyed the crush outside

On another note, West Ham should they get into Europe and play in Italy, they have some protection as they have a friendship with Lazio's Irriducibili.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.