Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Nor God.

I don’t believe in strange, mysterious forces that create events that appear to have been decided long before they were actually deemed an actual outcome.

fate
/fāt/
noun
  1. 1.
    the development of events beyond a person's control, regarded as determined by a supernatural power.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN THAT????
Aye

Liverpool's luck is now getting ridiculous. In the last two games the oppo goalkeeper gives them the win and today Mane dives(yet again) to get a penalty in the last minute. Klopp's rant about the tackle on Salah...pure deflection from the "dive"... and based on his comments one would presume he will be out for 9 months?????.

I thought it was a soft penalty. There's contact certainly but mane makes the most of it. The frustrating thing about reading the previous comments, is it makes out it's just us or we are really bad for it. Most players go down under contact these days, sometimes they do a shit job at it and it looks theatrical. I'm not a fan of it to be honest but it's not just us and I have seen plenty of city players do it too. Let's try and not be so blinkered

But fucking rich coming from a dipper.

because we are all the same aren't we. Come on, judge me on my comments not other liverpool fans you have interacted with.

Let's see how long it is before you come out with the usual shite that your fellow supporters do .

I won't be holding my breath by the way.

Yes they are vulnerable. Assuming we beat Wolves then we would be 5 points behind again. We have to play the dippers twice so win both and we would be a point ahead. I know it's not as simple as that but some people on here need to get a grip. It's still early October and we all know what happened last season. The way they have been playing recently and with KDB back I reckon we'll win at Anfield next month. We are a better team/squad than they are but my worry is VAR. Seems to me that we may need to do something really exceptional to win the PL this season, and I mean really exceptional.

Agreed. Basically we have to work on scoring +3 in every game to allow for VAR. A mathematician would be able to draw up some sort of formula..

W=G+V+G3 where winning is goals plus VAR plus Goals to the power of 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.