Sterling accused of letting down black players

Just tick off the hacks as they have their nibble -
methode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fab61b9f2-b5e8-11e7-bd81-0feeb2b41cb4.png

we've had this one on here before Matt Hughes - the Mail's sewage pipe

Interesting he works for the newspaper currently being sued by the Meghan & prince Harry, is it a coincidence that she is targeted because she is biracial.

I think in a few years bullying & intimidation by the media will be considered the same as racial abuse.

How very ironic that the man who has done more to stand up to racism than any other player should let anybody down.
You could not make this up but apparently someone did!
I can feel a media shut down looming.
Every journo question from now on should be answered “no comment”. End of story. Let the fuckers write a piece on that!

How very ironic that the man who has done more to stand up to racism than any other player should let anybody down.
You could not make this up but apparently someone did!
I can feel a media shut down looming.
Every journo question from now on should be answered “no comment”. End of story. Let the fuckers write a piece on that!

They have been waiting for their moment from the minute he called the wankers out, you can rest assured about that. In public they had discussions, wrung their hands, said maybe they did do wrong, treated him badly, blah blah blah. In private they sat seething and waiting. We'll show the jumped up little shit just wait and see!

We have to wake up and realise as a club and individuals we are treated differently and the scum are out there waiting to jump on the slightest slip, or perceived slip, no matter how small.

How the f*** can Raz be accused of letting down black players when he did more in one single tweet than kick it out has managed in it’s entire existence? The lad has more bollox than you, me and 99% of the population of this shitty little country which thinks it’s leading the way in tackling racism. Ah yes the self righteous United Kingdom looking down it’s nose at everyone else, that superior attitude that is inbred in our identity as a nation but is also at the very heart of racism itself. Well i’m sorry but if we’re so far ahead of every other country in tackling racism through education then why do I continually hear racist remarks in the workplace, pub etc?..perhaps it’s that we’re in fact no different to Italy, Spain, Croatia etc but just better at being seen to do something about it? I think it’s called lip service!!!

For what it’s worth I think a lot of these predominantly white middle class journalists who were basically called out and embarrassed by Raheem for being racially biased in their reporting see this whole saga as an opportunity to discredit him and get some kind of revenge which is pretty embarrassing for them really.

We must have a game tomorrow..

Raheem Sterling's defence of Bernardo Silva last weekend, went down badly with a number of black Premier League players, who felt let down by the Manchester City forward's description of the controversial post as not racist. [@MailSport]

Kick It Out share their frustrations but have sympathy for Sterling's position given his relationship with player and manager, and the fact he was speaking about a nuanced subject on live television immediately after City's 3-1 win at Everton. [@MailSport]
Kick it out have morphed into - black lives matter

Why cant this be in the media thread? Another shite thread started for no reason.

Lets enjoy the football, ignore the detractors and keep the shite to the shite threads.

Its getting tiresome to come on the forum nowadays.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.