Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see how long it is before you come out with the usual shite that your fellow supporters do .

I won't be holding my breath by the way.
What's the usual shite? Why are you assuming things about me just because I follow a certain team?

It's a strange phenomenon, I can accept rags spouting shite and trying to be supercilious on here as they feed my hatred but not the 6 times fuckers, maybe it's the accent I hear as I read the shite posted.

Anyway, I've dipped in/out of this thread this last week getting more & more annoyed, it's our forum and they're being given the chance to run amok.....I'm out of the thread until the international break is over, hopefully normality will have resumed by then.

I’m up from shitty London for the game tomorrow.
Kids birthday and all that so treating him. Anyway. Saw this graffiti. I think it’s just Manchester all over.

Not sure if you’ve seen it but I hope one of you were the ones to add to it in black pen.

2fedf033bf047f0f959a4670ff541110.jpg

we just have to stick with the c#nts and not lose any ground till x-mas.
After that we'll do what we've done before, watch them give up a lead.
They won't handle the pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.