Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
The truth will come out 1 day, just like juventus.
Goalkeepers and refs, the only 2 people worth “getting at” if you want to fix a football match.

What's going to come out? That they fixed matches not to win a title in 30 years ffs lol. PL Refs are crap, there's no big conspiracy it's just that simple. Sounds worse than RAWK on here nowadays, suspect half the people here are trolls and not even City fans.

because we are all the same aren't we. Come on, judge me on my comments not other liverpool fans you have interacted with.
I’ll judge you by your comments. You’re going to be fucked off within a week.

I thought it was a soft penalty. There's contact certainly but mane makes the most of it. The frustrating thing about reading the previous comments, is it makes out it's just us or we are really bad for it. Most players go down under contact these days, sometimes they do a shit job at it and it looks theatrical. I'm not a fan of it to be honest but it's not just us and I have seen plenty of city players do it too. Let's try and not be so blinkered

Wrong. Give me a City player who is as a cheating and as faking and as hitting and as getting away with it as that **** of Mane! He will get caught up with all of it one day!

Edit: oh, by the way, this imbecile will NEVER be an England champion.

Loads of ex strikers talk about how they have to go down when there's contact or they might not get a penalty. Some are just better at going down without it looking like that. There was a game last season that you won 1-0 with a very soft penalty, can't remember which game and who went down.
Well, that's definitive.

What's going to come out? That they fixed matches not to win a title in 30 years ffs lol. PL Refs are crap, there's no big conspiracy it's just that simple. Sounds worse than RAWK on here nowadays, suspect half the people here are trolls and not even City fans.

Keep your hair on it’s an opinion. On form do you think they are 5 points better than us so far this season? If PL refs are crap and not bent how come we never get decisions in our favour? Just unlucky?

I don’t believe it’s coincidence that they get so much help from refs and opposition keepers. And I’ve been a City fan for 50 years, just because you think I’m wrong doesn’t make me a troll.

Fucking diving cheat gets another spawny win.

What a surprise.

Edit: I was out with my bro and some mates and actually called it before the start of the game. Dodgy penalty win I said, some of them laughed (the scum fans), they weren’t laughing after the game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.