Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheats aided by cheats without any consequences. I'll believe it is not corrupt when they have last minute winners ruled out in games where it is important and not a dead rubber.

Aside from playing us there are not many teams who are going to take points off them. At home none, away maybe West Ham, Palace and Leicester may have a sniff, I don't see many more. If the magic juice wears off and one of their key players get injured they nay have a wobble but it hasn't happened in two seasons.
All true unfortunately.

The playing field is so unlevel it's ridiculous. If we had their refereeing decisions and they had ours we'd have beaten Spurs because that ridiculous "handball" would never have seen our goal ruled out. And their pen yesterday would never have been given.

That's 4 points difference in just 2 games. That's what we are up against.

Loads of ex strikers talk about how they have to go down when there's contact or they might not get a penalty. Some are just better at going down without it looking like that. There was a game last season that you won 1-0 with a very soft penalty, can't remember which game and who went down.

West Ham home. Silva was running at speed and was shoved. Soft contact but the difference is he was running at speed and lost balance. Mané was stood still and went down like he’d been shot in the knee. Cheating pure and simple but do you know what, I don’t blame him we have all this technology and yet you’ll still get favourable decision. There’s no way we’d have got that. No way whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.