Premier League Games 5/6 October

It's not a million miles away from our 18 game run when we had 3 or 4 big late winners.
Difference was that we outplayed every single opponent and had been knocking on the door all game.

I don’t think anyone could accuse us of being lucky in any of them.

If you think that wasn't a penalty you need to sit back and disengage for a while, your bias is getting out of hand.

Defender kicks forward in the leg with no contact on the ball. Penalty.

Mané dives, but it was a foul.

We would never ever get that penalty. Mane holds the opposite leg to where there was alleged contact.

I'm not disputing there is contact, but not every touch in the box is a foul.

Difference was that we outplayed every single opponent and had been knocking on the door all game.

I don’t think anyone could accuse us of being lucky in any of them.

Exactly. Liverpool rightly deserved to win that game yesterday on chances, but during our winning streak we didn't have five goalkeepers essentially drop the ball over their own line

Exactly. Liverpool rightly deserved to win that game yesterday on chances, but during our winning streak we didn't have five goalkeepers essentially drop the ball over their own line
Lloris and Henderson were poor alright

What also bugged me in the Liverpool game was late in the game Salah pushes a defender over (no foul given) then is taken out of it (goes off as a result).

If twas a y of our players muking such a motion to push, not to mind a totally pushing, it would be a free against.

And then to make it worse the commentators comment that it just showed Salah's strength and determination.

Liverpool constantly play rough yet theres not even the risk of it being too much, whereas every other team, barr maybe united, have to be very careful to find the right balance or pay dearly. C#nts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.