United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a never ending, all consuming greatness, so I don't see what you're getting at ;-)
Let us pray.
O, Greatest Manoo, the source of all wisdom, the glory of the world, we are not worthy to look upon thy greatness. We bow down before your bountifulness, your grace, your ineffable bumptiousness, your unbounded wisdom, and we earnestly entreat you to stop being shit and fix the hole in the roof.

Let us pray.
O, Greatest Manoo, the source of all wisdom, the glory of the world, we are not worthy to look upon thy greatness. We bow down before your bountifulness, your grace, your ineffable bumptiousness, your unbounded wisdom, and we earnestly entreat you to stop being shit and fix the hole in the roof.
bumptiousness, word of the day

I play scrabble on Facebook , just checked in the dictionary there , it’s a legitimate word !

Out last night with a long standing rag 'friend' (??)
Conversation went a bit like ..Me-Olly could be in trouble if you lose tomorrow. Him- No way we are giving all these kids a chance and they are future superstars . Where are your kids. Me- Pass the wine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.