Sterling accused of letting down black players

Well I believe it is a true story, it is printed in the Daily Mail after all. A good, honest and trustworthy newspaper that can be relied upon for speaking for the majority.

100%, sick of the club just taking everything, fucking spineless.

Agree,they must no the damage it's doing to the brand,I hope/want that the end off season interview Khaldoon acknowledgement of the shit we fan's are pissed of with the negativity we are getting from the media..

WHAT sterling is black ?? i never knew that, i just fought he was a manchester city player and everybody hate's us

Not like Kick it Out to react without thinking. Started out with good intentions, but arguably becoming a racist organisation in itself.

This.

Good intentions and just intentions to begin with but it always ends in what appears to be reverse racism.

Bernardo initial post was banter between two very good friends.

As for the gutter press they can go fuck themselves, imagine calling out John Barnes & Raheem after what theyve been through.
I agree, I didn't see anything wrong in his tweet, but even accepting some may have seen something, the attitudes shown since have been much worse. I posted a few days ago that this will run and run.

Not like Kick it Out to react without thinking. Started out with good intentions, but arguably becoming a racist organisation in itself.

Agree I was coaching at grass roots level and when it first came out we had two sets of 'kick it out' tees that the players worn before our match than we had to run to our team and let them wear them lol. It seemed to be just a gimmick to be honest, and lost its way

PS I do have two signed with proof from City 'kick it out' tee shirts as worn by Dunny and dare I say Mills lol

100%, sick of the club just taking everything, fucking spineless.
Are you an expert in PR? I don't like what is happening but I accept that there are people in place at City that are much more qualified than me to make these decisions.

Everybody is entitled to their opinion, sometimes I think Pep has got things wrong but I know he is a better coach than me so I accept it.

I know a lot of people on here agree with you but I think you're wording is quite extreme and is just playing into the hands of the hacks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.