Sterling accused of letting down black players

They have been waiting for their moment from the minute he called the wankers out, you can rest assured about that. In public they had discussions, wrung their hands, said maybe they did do wrong, treated him badly, blah blah blah. In private they sat seething and waiting. We'll show the jumped up little shit just wait and see!

We have to wake up and realise as a club and individuals we are treated differently and the scum are out there waiting to jump on the slightest slip, or perceived slip, no matter how small.
Exactly my thoughts.
That’s why we give them the cold shoulder.
In the 1982 World Cup finals the Italian media set siege on the national team following a betting scandal which implicated among others one Palo Rossi. The manager and team closed ranks and rather than banning interviews simply gave completely “empty “ replies. That siege mentality won them the World Cup.
It’s exactly what’s required by us. No need to be nasty to the media. Just don’t give them anything and let our football do the talking. It’s plenty good enough!

Agree I was coaching at grass roots level and when it first came out we had two sets of 'kick it out' tees that the players worn before our match than we had to run to our team and let them wear them lol. It seemed to be just a gimmick to be honest, and lost its way

PS I do have two signed with proof from City 'kick it out' tee shirts as worn by Dunny and dare I say Mills lol
Mill's must be pristine.

Where were kick it out and all the outraged black players when Liverpool players wore t-shirts in a warm up to support a racist player
suarez-t-shirts-014.jpg

wearing the t-shirts? (strangely that link doesn't seem to be working - dippers on the dm website?) This the BBC take - look at their page links too,

Last edited:
This.

Good intentions and just intentions to begin with but it always ends in what appears to be reverse racism.

This is a point I have been making for quite some time. All this constant banging on about and desperately trying to see racism in every thing we say and do these days is doing no more than actually fuel racism and at the very least turn people to being completely disinterested in really trying to educate and spread the kind of awarness that could further reduce it in the game and infact society in general.

I really do question who are the real racists and the more I see and hear I cannot help think kick out are indeed racist.

Yep openly supporting a player who was charged, didn't notice the press calling for slippy g and co's heads, it's a joke and the club should call the press out on it

At that stage it was one word against another, he didn't publish it on the internet and could have gotten away with it. LS offence was far worse, but in the balance when they supported him, obviously to avoid a ban for him. BS will just get fined,

Are you an expert in PR? I don't like what is happening but I accept that there are people in place at City that are much more qualified than me to make these decisions.

Everybody is entitled to their opinion, sometimes I think Pep has got things wrong but I know he is a better coach than me so I accept it.

I know a lot of people on here agree with you but I think you're wording is quite extreme and is just playing into the hands of the hacks.
I won’t even begin to tear that apart, it’d be like kicking a kitten .

Where were kick it out and all the outraged black players when Liverpool players wore t-shirts in a warm up to support a racist player

hidden at the bottom of the bbc web site
Hamza Choudhury: Leicester City report racist abuse to police
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49949172

Leicester City say they are "appalled" by racist abuse sent to midfielder Hamza Choudhury on social media and have reported the comments to police, lets see Skysports do a 30 minute witch hunt about the scum liverpool fans

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.