Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes they're incredibly lucky. But i just can't see how you'd possibly fix the PL, maybe i'm being naive. We used to say the same thing about United, they are the two biggest clubs in the league in terms of supporters so it would be in the best interests of the PL to keep them relevant. However i just can't see how you'd fix results in their favour. Maybe bribe a few refs, but if it came out the PL would be finished so way too risky.

Most of their luck seems to come from the opposition missing easy chances or the goalies throwing it in their own net.
Don't forget the golden boot winner Milner putting away all these dodgy penalty kicks that isn't luck it's bent

Yes they're incredibly lucky. But i just can't see how you'd possibly fix the PL, maybe i'm being naive. We used to say the same thing about United, they are the two biggest clubs in the league in terms of supporters so it would be in the best interests of the PL to keep them relevant. However i just can't see how you'd fix results in their favour. Maybe bribe a few refs, but if it came out the PL would be finished so way too risky.

Most of their luck seems to come from the opposition missing easy chances or the goalies throwing it in their own net.

What are we up to this year? 5 goalies gifting them goals and they always seem to have the ref on their side too.
There’s so much money in the Premier League that in my opinion it is quite feasible that there is more going on than simple incompetence, I’m basing that on the fact that it seems an unbelievable coincidence that 1 team can have so much luck.

But, it’s just an opinion, you could be right and maybe they would never stoop that low. I meant it’s not like they have defended racism, biting and murder in the past is it?......;-)

In the absence of the rags contending for anything -the media have to temporarily transfer their love from the rags to Liverpool. That subliminally places pressure on officials to match that clamour for Liverpool to win. It helped the rags for decades now the dippers are the chosen ones.

In the absence of the rags contending for anything -the media have to temporarily transfer their love from the rags to Liverpool. That subliminally places pressure on officials to match that clamour for Liverpool to win. It helped the rags for decades now the dippers are the chosen ones.

Subliminal? Clear and obvious if you ask me.

Just heard Klapp crying about the hard foul on Salad. We have playerd get crashed into every game with regularity... they have avoided dropping points on gifts this season. Luck runs out Klapp... be ready to fail again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.