Sterling accused of letting down black players

hidden at the bottom of the bbc web site
Hamza Choudhury: Leicester City report racist abuse to police
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49949172

Leicester City say they are "appalled" by racist abuse sent to midfielder Hamza Choudhury on social media and have reported the comments to police, lets see Skysports do a 30 minute witch hunt about the scum liverpool fans

Klopp didn't help matters with his rant after the game. He should be charged for saying it should have been a red card and undermining the referee.

Oh for fucks sake, the dippers must have won and we have a game coming up! What is this? Silly **** season. Where were all these disappointed black players when Sterling was get shat on from all quarters and by the same media they are (allegedly) running to with their imaginary shame and disappointment, his life pulled apart, his charitable gestures mocked, his relationship with his baby mother dragged through the mud? No..me neither..didn't hear a fuckin peep. And who are these black players? Any quotes? Names? Another fucking media-led-hatchet job. They try to divide us as fans, divide us by race, divide us by friendships, divide us by history...I hope not a single fuckin true Blue is falling for any of this shite.

I now it a novel but I dont open threads if I dont like the the headline.
and that's why we need an ignore thread ,so we can hide the threads that don't interest us, there's so many shite threads on here(politics ) that I have no interest at all, i have to wade through them to get to the interesting(for me) ones

Yes they are. Duncan Castles launched into John Barnes.

kY6YzY_9_400x400.jpg
images
uncanny

Think I'd like to see our players warming up in t shirts with the conguitos picture on as a sign of support for bernardo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.