Stupid little things that bug you

When betting on football, how come teams I back with excellent disciplinary records manage red cards in first 15 mins. Leaving an optimistic punters bet in tatters.

There you go first team in today’s acca Celtic and sure is eggs, red card Celtic. It’s fucking freaky how this happens on a well above average basis in my betting. There’s dark forces at work here.

Four mornings a week I get the 43 Bus from Fallowfield to Town, there Is a bloke that gets on that Bus, and when the Bus turns into the station, this fucker gets up stands near the Driver and presses the bell, it's the very last stop the terminus for fucks sake, he knows this he like has been getting this Bus for a few years. He's a twat, it annoys the fuck out of me.

I was watching Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone on ITV yesterday and the very first instance of VAR occurs in that film when Dumbledore randomly awards just enough points to Gryfindor at the end of the film to enable them to overtake Slytherin to win the house cup.

Govt's that say they are gonna put more money back in your pocket and it works out to like 400 bucks. take out 35 for Christmas and your left with a dollar a day.
anyone know how to stretch that kind of cash?

Govt's that say they are gonna put more money back in your pocket and it works out to like 400 bucks. take out 35 for Christmas and your left with a dollar a day.
anyone know how to stretch that kind of cash?
You could try getting a job and earning your own money perhaps.

People who sing along to a song on the radio and they only know one or two lines then mumble along as if they are singing the whole song.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.