Leicester City report racist abuse of Hamza Choudhury to police

This wouldn't have happened if Bernardo hadn't set the precedent. Good thing the FA are solving the problem by going after him.

Assume the BBC are leading the crusade with this story? The Bernardo tweet seemed to really offend them. Everyone knows casual racial stereotyping is just as bad as malicious hatred of someone based on the colour of their skin, right FA?

It is a bit puzzling. I mean after not reporting the Liverpool hack of city's scouting systems, but ensuring Bernardo Silva was in the headlines all week for alleged racist comments, I can find no mention at all of Leicester reporting to the police on oneif their players being racially abused at Anfield.

Very selective reporting.

It is a bit puzzling. I mean after not reporting the Liverpool hack of city's scouting systems, but ensuring Bernardo Silva was in the headlines all week for alleged racist comments, I can find no mention at all of Leicester reporting to the police on oneif their players being racially abused at Anfield.

Very selective reporting.
Not selective at all,it’s deliberate..

Assume the BBC are leading the crusade with this story? The Bernardo tweet seemed to really offend them. Everyone knows casual racial stereotyping is just as bad as malicious hatred of someone based on the colour of their skin, right FA?

hard to find on there web pages (bbc) ??? truly the media are after manchester city and a witch hunt was formed, even the main slot on skysports last saturday night live game vs everton ?? the after match review was not touch it was all bout the B,silva tweet and how racist both player and club are and even pep got done over with the backing of his player

this should be used to defend silva when the FA meet both silva and manchester city and why have the media not reported and made the FA do something about a real racist tweeter by liverpool fans, this is a real story of racist remarks made to a player on tweet and should be dealt with not b,silva or manchester city

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.