Match Thread | Man City vs Wolves (06/10/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I continue to see a pretty inconsistent Kyle Walker, team has no width apart from that left flank. Of course, you're also seeing the pros & cons of Cancelo - great going forward, liability in defense. Still, he makes a difference at FB and that's a big part of what is missing in the team - apart from KDB

B.Silva, Jesus & Foden - I'd bring them on for Kun, Gun & D.Silva

That was as poor a first half performance at home I have seen in a long long time. If the Wolves forwards had any clue at all we would be in deep shit - two or three down.

I’m sure the half time Pep talk will be lively

not at the races at the moment. They could have been 2 or 3 up thanks to us gifting them chances. I'd bring on Foden. We need an energy boost.

Worst performance in a long time this.

Extremely sloppy and unprofessional.

Not doing the the basics right.

Very poor attitude and work rate.

Could’ve been 0-4 that half.

Needs a massive step up in effort and quality 2nd half or we’re going to get beat.

Cmon Pep make a change at HT. Not watching but sounds like we need bring Angelino and Foden on to up the energy.

Sick off Pep saying we could not afford a CB Fact is we could, not necessary McGuire but with vinnys huge wage going it was huge error to gamble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.