Match Thread | Man City vs Wolves (06/10/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be nice if walker went forwards now and then.

Yes agree Iv not seen him overlap once.

I just don’t get our performance or game plan today. Too many lazy players & we have seen it a few times this season already. Would love to know what pep is saying to them at half time. We just don’t look motivated or organised

Decent performance given our injuries and fralities. If anythin front players not om their game. Wolves are decent team and could have punished us for silly unforced errors. Liking cancelo and wish he was on the right with a proper left back taking up position. All in all understandable weaknesses but very winnable if we can not gift them anything.

They are so well organised it will take people beating their man or two too pull them out of shape.. that is not Dave’s game and definitely not Gundo’s, there is far too much attention on Sterling (he’s surrounded the moment he receives the ball) Sane would have been perfect but Bernie is great at penetrating the box and our best dribbler... absolute no brainer imo.

I continue to see a pretty inconsistent Kyle Walker, team has no width apart from that left flank. Of course, you're also seeing the pros & cons of Cancelo - great going forward, liability in defense. Still, he makes a difference at FB and that's a big part of what is missing in the team - apart from KDB

B.Silva, Jesus & Foden - I'd bring them on for Kun, Gun & D.Silva
I just made a new song up.

“Kun Gun and Jihai Sun
Kun Gun and Jihai Sun”

Repeat.

I think Silva has made the right choice in going at the end of the season, pains me to say it but he's not the player he once was
I agree with this, he gives the odd magic 20 mins this days, but not enough enough to warrant a starting place, time to move on. What a great servant he has been for us.

Wolves with a perfect defensive game, I don't remember City's playing so weak for years. There's nothing to wait for, the current lineup, as it seems today, won't score even if we play until Wednesday. 3 subs - Bernardo, Jesus and Foden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.