Match Thread | Man City vs Wolves (06/10/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty gash lads, not sure why people are conceding the title already though? If any team is capable of going on a 15+ game winning streak it's City.

Cancelo lost the ball twice before Otamendi should have stayed on his feet, once he went to ground we were outnumbered.

Wolves have played better football than us today and bossed us in every area of the field.

2 diabolical performances with this and Norwich.

Something not right

Bernardo should play every game kev misses. He is the replacement. Wtf has got in Pepe head to play gundogan genre when we saw what a success it was with bern last season.
I said it the last couple of games I’m Losing faith with peps team selections. So far I’m not being proved wrong.

Carry on like this and we will not be in top 4 let alone trying to retain the PL title.

Can’t see us pulling back 8 points even if it is only October. Our defending is shocking, and yet again not taking our chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.