Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just heard Klapp crying about the hard foul on Salad. We have playerd get crashed into every game with regularity... they have avoided dropping points on gifts this season. Luck runs out Klapp... be ready to fail again.

Classic deflection.

He knows his player has dived and cheated and he is deflecting from it.

Our media lap it up as well and have done what he asked.

For me I thought Leicester didn't do enough for a point, just showed how far apart top 2 are from the rest.
Hopeful when it went 1:1 and gutted when they had the pen but Leicester rode theirluck.
Thought Sheffield utd played better against them but eventually their luck will run out

For me I thought Leicester didn't do enough for a point, just showed how far apart top 2 are from the rest.
Hopeful when it went 1:1 and gutted when they had the pen but Leicester rode theirluck.
Thought Sheffield utd played better against them but eventually their luck will run out

Yes, it's amazing how often opposing teams have their 'luck run out' when playing the dippers.

What are we up to this year? 5 goalies gifting them goals and they always seem to have the ref on their side too.
There’s so much money in the Premier League that in my opinion it is quite feasible that there is more going on than simple incompetence, I’m basing that on the fact that it seems an unbelievable coincidence that 1 team can have so much luck.

But, it’s just an opinion, you could be right and maybe they would never stoop that low. I meant it’s not like they have defended racism, biting and murder in the past is it?......;-)

If any club were to bribe PL officials, opponents, goalies, referees and what not, is it likely that it wouldn't be found out? It would involve several individuals from the bribing club and at least one individual in each bribe. In this day and age an anonymous e-mail is only a few clicks away.

If any club were to bribe PL officials, opponents, goalies, referees and what not, is it likely that it wouldn't be found out? It would involve several individuals from the bribing club and at least one individual in each bribe. In this day and age an anonymous e-mail is only a few clicks away.

i don't think it is as clear cut as bribery, perse. But that the FA are working with a directive to create a clear and obvious (by now) bias in favor of one team over others, and against other teams in favor of one - this is a more pertinent argument.

The stack of unfairness goes back to the CL when Pep was sent off because of unfair and clearly biased decision making, and again v Spurs where a very clear decision was made to allow a hand-ball goal and disallow Sterling's last minute winner.

The same unfairness denied Jesus a goal this season and give Liverpool the advantage this weekend v Leicester, where they would have otherwise had a point each.

So, rather than it being a back-hander, it is more of a definitive trickle down of orders and directives from above.

What are we up to this year? 5 goalies gifting them goals and they always seem to have the ref on their side too.
There’s so much money in the Premier League that in my opinion it is quite feasible that there is more going on than simple incompetence, I’m basing that on the fact that it seems an unbelievable coincidence that 1 team can have so much luck.

But, it’s just an opinion, you could be right and maybe they would never stoop that low. I meant it’s not like they have defended racism, biting and murder in the past is it?......;-)

Like this would never happen here....

This'll do.

Let then get giddy because they've never fucked up a big lead before have they...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.