Ilkay Gundogan - 2019/20 Performances

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t worry, Dax will be here soon with some completely meaningless stats to show how well he played.

Huh? Hid all game, as in what were you expecting him to do?! Who did something, Sterling, Aguero, Silva, anyone else?! C'mon stop scapegoating. Just wasn't our day today.

Gundogan is here for the CL only, he only gets arsed in CL at the number 8 position. At 6 he is slightly better in domestic games. He does not give fuck how we do domestically anymore, he is only here for the CL.

So how does your theory relate to last seasons run in as IIRC, Gundog played and was pivotal in that?

Im sorry but football is more dynamic that you are trying to make out with far too many variables for your assertions to hold any weight imo and personally, I feel you are simply trying to mask a bias with meaningless stats

No, I’m not. The loss today exhibits exactly what I’ve been worried about. You pencil him in and are guaranteed no final output. In tight games you’re eventually going to get burned. He recycled possession really well though.

Huh? Hid all game, as in what were you expecting him to do?! Who did something, Sterling, Aguero, Silva, anyone else?! C'mon stop scapegoating. Just wasn't our day today.
Difference is those players do not hide regularly like Gundogan does

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.