Wolves (H) Post-Match Thread

I was holding out hope but imo the season for the pl is over. We don’t have the defense for this. Kdb runs the show, when he is out we have no ideas. Silva and gundo shouldn’t play together just too slow and no ideas.
Honestly, put it perfectly.

Not over, but if Liverpool beat us in the league it will be.

Most concerning thing is the team selections. Otta, Gundogan a joke. Full backs defending like clowns and a midfield that won't press. Really concerning.

Pep cited loyalty as his reason for leaving Barca, too loyal to the players to drop/sell them etc. Needs to sort that out asap as if he keeps being loyal to Gundogan etc. we are fucked.

The basics aren’t there.

All we’ve done for the past 20 mins is pump it into the box. That’s Aguero up against 3 6ft centre half’s!

We also look shaky as fuck at the back.
Nothing else is coming off, they have 10 men in the box. I dont agree with it but try something else.

Well as i said we are missing 3 of the back 4 = defense shaky.

Poor team selection but all this started with pre season.

Poor buying, poor squad and a shit pre season tour to the far east

The passing accuracy stat and tackles one will be in the single digits on this one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.