#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I agree back to his old self scoring and assisting and pressing and being a fucking great player.
Yeh but his overall game has dropped massively, sometimes he doesnt seem to know what to do when he has the ball. He is a great player but i think we should give him a rest. Also if leroy put that performance in today pep would of dragged him off after 50 min!

I think the next step in his development is using skill moves dependent on the player and situation rather than doing moves just to do them. He seems a little predictable on the ball and I think the scouting has made this a little easier for the defense as he's not getting by defenders as well as he'd probably like. His power and passing with the left makes beating the defenders and getting to the byline not all that effective and that's partially why he's still on 0 assists.

He's definitely better on the right side and playing all his minutes at LW out of necessity so there's really not a lot of criticism to fairly make.

made a difference today when he came in. To be honest, in all this who should start and play more from Sterling, Mahrez and Bernardo, the last one is in the worst form of three this season. bernardo just can't find his form yet. Started average on the right, then Mahrez came and made a strong claim on that position and Bernardo still can't catch it anywhere on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.