Wolves (H) Post-Match Thread

the defense is killing us, to be honest, and got punished (Otamendi, Walker) the central midfield (Rodri and Gundogan) did not cover up and protect the attack coming.
Guys let not be disappointed will come back stronger.

I’m keeping it real. We were shit . We cannot win the title with our injuries this season and that is a fact . We should have got cover for vinny when we knew he was going because you can’t get rid of your best defender and not replace him I mean that is more important than bringing Rodri in . If we didn’t have the money for both it should have been for a defender . Forget this John stones will be back crap because he is not good enough neither is Kyle walker now . Mendy needs To go as he is a liability aswell . Why foden is not in the team is beyond me . Let’s face it Liverpool are better this season and will deserve it . We have big decisions coming up

Clueless today. No idea how to break down a massed defence and susceptible to counter-attack every time. Lots of players off their game. Only bright spot for me was Cancelo in first half.

In the first half, yes, but in the second he gave the ball away needlessly which led to their counter attack and the first goal.
Rodri did the same thing, which led to their second goal.

Let's see all the Pep-can-do-no-wrong brigade who slated me for criticizing the line up pipe up now then.

Gundogan and Silva does not work whatsoever. Gundo is a bench player pure and simple.
For anyone saying Mahrez has been our best player. Screw your fucking head on. KDB has been our best player and has made Mahrez look good purely because he plays wide on the right.
As for Foden... if Trent Alexander-Arnold or Mason Mount etc. had come up through our academy we would have either left them to rot in fucking Girona or, even worse, given them a few token minutes at the end of games which are already won. Sick of Pep waxing lyrical about how good Foden is. Everyone commentator/pundit/journalist saying our play is ponderous and slow. Everyone knows that midfield is shite, yet leave fucking Gundogan on and put 34 (thiry-fucking-four) crosses into the box for our 5'8 striker against 3 CBs.

As for the defence. I like Zinchenko. I love that he turned down Wolves last season to fight for a place. But the lad isn't good enough for this level IN HIS ACTUAL POSITION, let alone at LB. Cancelo one of the most underwhelming signings in recent times, and the only saving grace is an aging Fernandinho.

At this rate, we seriously have a battle on for 2nd.

We were fucking shit, and have been in every game Kev’s not playing. There’s no fucking way we can close this gap, the dippers are just way too lucky

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.