Pep Guardiola - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are we playing at with defending set pieces.
Our big guys (and I use big liberally here) Ota, Rodri, Dihno, Walker and Kevin, play zone and try to attack the ball itself. Zinchencko, Sterling, and Gundogan or the Silvas when playing, man mark the most dangerous players on the opposition.

The goal is not to defend those guys but to impede their run and jump. Which gives our defenders a jumping chance.

It didn't work well today coz Yerry Mina is a damn good set piece player. But the reasoning is sound.

We simply don't have the height to go Mano e Mano. :?

Today was probably the worst performance from Pep while he has been here.

The selection was terrible all over the pitch, the tactics against Wolves 352 were awful, and he didnt do anything to change it effectively at half time or with his subs.

He says Silva cant play back to back games, hes played him in back to back games and he was predictably poor.

He left Aguero on his own vs 3 CBs and they had the easiest games of their lives.

Cancelo LB was not even doing badly, he contained Traore and no surprise what happened when Zinchenko was put up against him.

Quite a worryingly poor showing.

Fucked his team selection and subs up today, we are fucking awful when David n Gundo start together, no pace, dull and insipid, great manager but fucked up royal today, hate playing wingers on the opposite side slows us down too much, gotta start trusting foden.

Somethings gotta give here. I'm sure he knows the changes he needs to make, what I'm unsure about is why he is hesitating to make them. We have a lot of players out of form right now but its fucking Guardiola, I have to believe he will correct it

Guardiola flogs Silva to death because he is shit scared of playing Foden. He just loves Gundogan.

His reluctance to give academy players chances is really frustrating. No one can say that Foden or Garcia is not good enough for example

His team selections have been shite so far this season. Looks like he’s run out of ideas at the moment. How he can’t see that D silva and Gundogan don’t worth as joint 8’s fuck only knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.