Wolves (H) Post-Match Thread

I’m keeping it real. We were shit . We cannot win the title with our injuries this season and that is a fact . We should have got cover for vinny when we knew he was going because you can’t get rid of your best defender and not replace him I mean that is more important than bringing Rodri in . If we didn’t have the money for both it should have been for a defender . Forget this John stones will be back crap because he is not good enough neither is Kyle walker now . Mendy needs To go as he is a liability aswell . Why foden is not in the team is beyond me . Let’s face it Liverpool are better this season and will deserve it . We have big decisions coming up

Slow down, it is too early to rule out our selves.
we are not too far from the top, I trust pep will work out and fix this

Don't feel like saying much after watching that. Pretty piss poor and the only real consolation is we didn't lose by 4 or 5, because we easily could have done with the first half chances they had. Bad day at the office all round. Very disappointing. Not so much the result as the way we played. We completely lost the plot today and the defending was utter comedy.
Oh well, onwards and upwards. It's only one game.

I think this will be the most popular thread for some time. We were bit timid in the first half, I say slightly unlucky....and the defence of the title is gone before we properly have a go at it. I am not sure why people say things like wank, dogshit, etc. We had dozen games like this one for the previous two season and we somehow managed to win every single of them. This season, stars aligned different way for us, with The Dippers unearthly form and everything going their way, and our injuries.

I’m keeping it real. We were shit . We cannot win the title with our injuries this season and that is a fact . We should have got cover for vinny when we knew he was going because you can’t get rid of your best defender and not replace him I mean that is more important than bringing Rodri in . If we didn’t have the money for both it should have been for a defender . Forget this John stones will be back crap because he is not good enough neither is Kyle walker now . Mendy needs To go as he is a liability aswell . Why foden is not in the team is beyond me . Let’s face it Liverpool are better this season and will deserve it . We have big decisions coming up
Oh you

I watched one play in the first half where mahrez was in the corner had no option to play back to because gundy was just jogging leisurely over from the centre right of the park no urgency at all so mahrez had to go all the way back to walker.

Does he just not care??

Wolves deserved that and made it look easy. We were completely bereft of ideas and never managed to get in behind their back five. Meanwhile, our own defending was catastrophic.

Only potential upsides are we can fully concentrate on the Champions League and start actually bedding in some our youth players with no pressure for the rest of the season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.