Wolves (H) Post-Match Thread

I know we have players out but we seem to be unable to create that one chance that results in someone - usually Sterling - that gets a tap in at the back post.

It was a feature of our play last season even without De Bruyne and Sane not playing much in the last half of the season.

Too many high ball pumped aimlessly into the box. 30 odd today, I believe.

Silva I feel could decline rapidly. I saw people on here claiming he could carry on for another 2 season.

I'd like to see Fern getting games back in the DM position. Maybe when Stones is fit again. The only downside to this is, that means Otamendi is probably playing.

What I’m saying is, pep succeeds because he has world class players. Put him in a team without any world class players, he’s as good as any other manager.

That theory crops up all the time and it’s shite. Pep has a team full of world class players at the minute, but after two years of football we’ve never seen before at City, we’ve died off a little bit. Thats no surprise either for me, we’ve taken a hit with injuries so early on in the season.

Does Pep have any previous for bringing anyone through the academy. It's an honest question.

If he's brought through kids at Barca/Bayern and gave them starts and proper game time, then maybe it's because he doesn't trust Foden/Garcia/THB. Just struggling to see how Foden can't get a game

how can we score when we literally have our own players defending against us.

Otamendi lacks discipline. He needs a cool head alongside him, and without Kompany or Laporte he goes back to his old ways. Our attacking play was poor, we got in so many promising positions but never looked threatening. Foden needs to start games, the caution with him that he's too young, needs to be dropped, he's a goalscoring midfielder, and that's what we need right now.

Can see this being Pep's last season, you know already it's just going to be so inconsistent and he won't enjoy that one bit. That Norwich defeat should've set alarm bells ringing, but as others have said this was far more damaging. Seemed like a real defeatist attitude with that team today, worrying times ahead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.