Wolves (H) Post-Match Thread

We did the basics very very badly. Setup was clearly not going to suddenly start to work after 30 mins and Pep sat there watching again ala Norwich, ball after ball to our fucking huge centre forward? Well done, bravo!

Wolves came to spoil the game the ref fell for every single trick in the book.

Think thats the league gone out of pure cowardice.

I’m not sure what you expect him to do when he’s marked by two 6’+ defenders and we keep crossing it.
I’m glad I’m not the only one who can’t understand why keep lobbing high balls into the area. Our tallest forward is about 5’8” and we re playing against giants.

By the way do we actually practice those free kicks where we have two players standing over the ball, usually Gundogan and Silva, then do a double dummy and lob the ball on to the head of a defender. Its worse that our corners. Is that really the best our coaching staff can come up with ?

Give our heads a wobble. Wolves deserved a draw but got a win. They scored when we went three at the back. No pace in the middle Im getting dogs abuse from scousers and rags. We are as hated as rags bcos everybody will be drowned in spit with their yawping. Its not over. 90 fucking points to play for. United once won the first ten games and lost the league.
Be serious fella; between our ineptitude and their excellent organisation, Wolves were good value for the win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.