Wolves (H) Post-Match Thread

Klopp can get back to us when he has won back to back prem and everything in the domestic game ffs
Not said he is better but there's reasin why some neutrals would root for Klopp.

Pep makes life harder for himself far too much atimes.

What I’m saying is, pep succeeds because he has world class players. Put him in a team without any world class players, he’s as good as any other manager.

But he had world class players today. I'm confused.

Yeah we weren't good. Otamendi played a very bad part again in giving away a goal. Have to say Walker is another who has concerned me especially in his decision making, and I thought unfortunately even Sterling and possibly others seemed guilty of same today. Saying all that the ref was terrible and in my opinion part of a corrupt system. The foul given for Silva's perfect tackle, compared to how our title rivals were given yet another beneficial decision yesterday, I can only wait and see if and when it will all come out. Still not giving up on this team yet.

I’m sure he does know where he fucked up and he will reflect on it more than anyone.
Shit happens but you learn and move on.

will he?

it's the same shit against Leicester in his first season.

They were hitting just one long ball and it caused problems.

Control is lacking. Counter is always the way to beat us and Otamendi and Ferny cannot cope. Walker is the general cover with his pace. Zinchenko is also slow. Means we really cannot handle the counter and our build up needs to be less risky.

Plenty of time to catch the dippers. Bottle season is a while off. But it is worrying. I would take CL over league this season but most fellow fans disagree with me on this.

The CL?

Playing like we are so far this season?

More chance of me going out on the piss in a full Utd kit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.