#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is like Keyser Soze of the football world at the moment. I would argue that over the past 2 months, he has been in the worst form of the past 2 years but he’s also getting more positive press, than at any time since he came to the club. Yeah he is scoring goals but I don’t think he is playing well at all.

Needs to play on the right hand side where he can take players on, non of this cutting inside bollox.

Not his best game, but equally how often did he have anyone to aim at? Who was making the runs for him? And who was picking out his runs? Maybe he wasn't making them, I didn't really notice.

Love him, has been a fucking revelation for two seasons but he’s had a poor 6 weeks in a blue shirt. No getting away from that.

Can't believe he wasn't switched to the right during another awful performance on the left.

He was doubled up all game with no space to run in to. He hasn’t been great recently compared to his sizzling early form but wolves did their homework and completely shut him down. It was up to someone else to make use of the space and no one did. Cancelo tried first half and made some incisive runs but zinchenko did nothing second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.