Wolves (H) Post-Match Thread

Missing Kompany's leadership?

Too many players not at the required intensity.

Otamendi is up there with the worst defenders in the league.
If people calmed the fuck down they would realise the difference vinny leaving is,wtf do people not see how huge a loss he is,no eric or john either,i said we expected too much of dinho

I think he would love to have that Chelsea side right now. Young talented players and who are willing to take on board his philosophy.
No he wouldnt he likes world class players thats the worst chelsea side in the last 15 years

Course he is. Fucking ridiculous comment. You want to elaborate on that?

He’s just not the player he was - his legs just aren’t there. Absolute legend but he can’t dictate games like he used to.

Doesn’t help playing alongside gundo and having no proper CB’s but it’s not a coincidence that the two games we’ve lost Kev hasn’t played in.

Yeah we weren't good. Otamendi played a very bad part again in giving away a goal. Have to say Walker is another who has concerned me especially in his decision making, and I thought unfortunately even Sterling and possibly others seemed guilty of same today. Saying all that the ref was terrible and in my opinion part of a corrupt system. The foul given for Silva's perfect tackle, compared to how our title rivals were given yet another beneficial decision yesterday, I can only wait and see if and when it will all come out. Still not giving up on this team yet.

Please do not blame the ref for that performance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.