Wolves (H) Post-Match Thread

I’m sure he does know where he fucked up and he will reflect on it more than anyone.
Shit happens but you learn and move on.

Exactly.

We just need to regroup and reflect, KDB will be back soon, we could have done with him today! If we don't win the league who gives a fuck, I mean really? I want to win it of course but we're not the rags, it's not our birth right, we're in with a shout, all the cups still up for grabs! Happy days! Just not today.

Whatever happened with the team or the match the City supporters who rushed down to the front knocking people out of the way to get to the Spurs players (after ours had gone off) to get a (please insert a swear word there for me!) selfie with them needs to give their season ticket or any further match tickets back to the true supporters!!

As one of the people who got pushed back down 2 steps I think I’m allowed to be angry, in fact absolutely flaming raging!! Disgraceful.

However to counteract that I had to laugh (eventually) after their first goal when a group got thrown out of the Tunnel Club by an ‘official ‘. Not a yellow or orange coated official but an official in a City blazer it looked like!! I hope they weren’t just taken back to their bar but were ejected from the ground as we would have been if it had been us!

Slow and ponderous today, not sur where the dynamic footballs gone, but 8 points is nothing at this stage of the season and we've put ourselves under a shedload of pressure not to drop many/any more points. Weekend ruined but tomorrow's another day. CTID
Last season proved we’re at our best under pressure.

We seem to be lacking at times a drive and intensity that was there for all to see last season,injuries haven’t helped but there has definitely been a drop off performance wise,throw in we can’t be expected to sweep up everything again it’s just really really hard to sustain the fantastic levels of last season,but let’s see out this shite international break then go again ...
Expect more of these kind of results when your manager pretends never to have seen last year's POTY play in midfield before to accomodate a player that neither has sufficient creative spark to unlock tight games nor defensive nous to make up for the lack.

Give our heads a wobble. Wolves deserved a draw but got a win. They scored when we went three at the back. No pace in the middle Im getting dogs abuse from scousers and rags. We are as hated as rags bcos everybody will be drowned in spit with their yawping. Its not over. 90 fucking points to play for. United once won the first ten games and lost the league.
Wolves deserved to win 4 or 5 -1..

Pretty much just fucking shit tbh. No one did themselves particularly proud, but the usual suspects were looking usually suspect. Hope that's the last we see of the Gundogan/Silva midfield, but I doubt it considering Norwich wasn't. Everything far too slow

We knew we had to win and we show up a display like this? Highly disappointing, we could have been 2-0 down after 30 minutes.

This level of defending will be punished in the CL vs quality opponents like every season under Guardiola so far.

Liverpool when struggling they have it 0-0 usually and need only one goal as they rarely go behind because of the solid defence. Even with world class Allison out injured.

Of course he isn’t the player he was. That doesn’t mean he’s finished - it’s also not the reason we’ve been beaten twice already. KDB missing shouldn’t mean that the rest of the team go to shit.

True - finished is harsh I take that back. Can still be used in Europe when the tempo is slower and coming off the bench to see games out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.