Wolves (H) Post-Match Thread

Of course not,i am looking for a reason for that shit show today
It isn't behind the scenes it is tactics on the pitch, have a good look at Rodri defensively and ignore the hype, he has dropped Gundo back to cover him and neither could cope with Wolves press today, play one of the kids at CB and Fern back to DM with KDB and Dave or Phil further up and we will be back

You think?? You don't think for a minute that today a better team than, fucking, wolves (WOLVES!!!!!) would have put 6 or 7 away against us??

No because our players wouldn’t have gone on the pitch thinking they just had to turn up to win... just like Norwich

We looked lethargic today dwelling on the ball to long, we new how Wolves would make it so hard for us and why jesus and Foden should of started! Have to say though wolves set up play and tactics was great plus as usual the referee was shocking.

As much as we miss Laporte and debruyne, I think we miss fern in the middle of the park dictating the game

Fern would still be in the middle if the club wasn't complacent enough to think we didn't need another centre back.

Was it really just Maguire or nothing?

Stating the obvious here but we miss KDB and Laporte massively (not to mention Komany)

Had that feel about the game more or less after 10 minutes that we were completely off the boil

If people calmed the fuck down they would realise the difference vinny leaving is,wtf do people not see how huge a loss he is,no eric or john either,i said we expected too much of dinho
Fern is a defensive midfielder, never a CB in a million years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.