Wolves (H) Post-Match Thread

We did the basics very very badly. Setup was clearly not going to suddenly start to work after 30 mins and Pep sat there watching again ala Norwich, ball after ball to our fucking huge centre forward? Well done, bravo!

Wolves came to spoil the game the ref fell for every single trick in the book.

Think thats the league gone out of pure cowardice.
Ref gave us nothing until they scored then gave us everything and booked a couple of theirs ...... too little too late

What a shit weekend hopefully Newcastle can give us a little cheer.

Never thought I'd say it but I'm looking forward to an international break.

Scoucers finished 4th in our centurians season,they are a season and a bit into high intensity,don't let the facts get in the way

Are you actually serious?? I don't care where they finished 2 years ago, today they would have pummeled us. We have a problem.

I just don’t get why he doesn’t play Bernie in the middle, like last season. When Kev was injured, he was outstanding and really shined in that role. He’d give us that much needed pace and creativity, we are clearly lacking there at the moment. I know we don’t have many options, but surely that has to be the death knell for Nico.

I think fernandinho has been fine considering hes not only new to the posistion but hes also right footed playing on the left side i think he would be better with stones
He has been magnificent for this club, but he is coming to the end of his career, pace and stamina fading, not the time to be a first choice CB in a title challenging side.

I think Foden should of been given a chance today he looked very lively when he came on in midweek and scored. Pep himself said David can’t do 2 games a week,but still picks him to start Can’t really say much about Gundogan I wonder if it was written into the contract he recently signed that he has to play every week. 4 players and Gundogan over the age of 30 played today. I think it’s time to start leaving a few out. The league has not gone yet as it’s only the first week of October.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.