Wolves (H) Post-Match Thread

What did Pep expect playing Cancelo at left-back and Gundogan, Rodri and David Silva together

Combination of injuries and stupid selection cost us.

Slow and ponderous today, not sure where the dynamic footballs gone, but 8 points is nothing at this stage of the season and we've put ourselves under a shedload of pressure not to drop many/any more points. Weekend ruined but tomorrow's another day. CTID

You do realise that we dropped 16 points over the course of the whole of last season, and the dippers dropped 17? That's the standard we've set. We don't live in the times when the league was won with 85-90 points anymore.

This and the Norwich game are clear signs that we are just not up to the standards we've set ourselves in the past 2 seasons.

I think fernandinho has been fine considering hes not only new to the posistion but hes also right footed playing on the left side i think he would be better with stones
Today Fernandinho looked twice the centre back Otamendi is - his two clearances when Mahrez gifted them a one on one was excellent. Him being in the back four is not the issue, Otamendi is - How many times does The General! dive in, give away soft free kicks and worst of all embarrass the club when he holds his face when lightly touched? We needed him today and he didn't lead the back line at all - once again, he was the reason the game was lost - stay on his feet and there is no easy pass to put Trarore through, end of discussion.

Are you actually serious?? I don't care where they finished 2 years ago, today they would have pummeled us. We have a problem.

A self inflicted problem by gambling on not signing a CB and the sudden inability of being able to play without Kev

What did Pep actually do wrong today ? Just curious. He cant control shit passes and wrong choices.
I'll tell you.

Give yourself the best opportunity to win games. When you do and the expected results do not come, everyone knows that you did your best.

I'd love someone who is kind enough to help us with the numbers. How many games we lost that Gundogan was part of?

Many true City fans were not happy that Gundo started ahead of Bernie . This was bad enough but imagine that the same Gundo played 90 minutes. I cannot get my head around that one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.