Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Away on holiday so haven't seen any football but was that the foul that won the dippers game yesterday ?
If it was, as a City fan I would happy not win the PL if it meant City had to cheat like that to win. As a fan I would be embarrassed if City players did that.
No point looking at morality, they’re shameless bastards who are fully convinced that the world is against them and if confronted would probably justify the diving of their players by bringing up some drivel about why they have it harder than anyone else

Away on holiday so haven't seen any football but was that the foul that won the dippers game yesterday ?
If it was, as a City fan I would happy not win the PL if it meant City had to cheat like that to win. As a fan I would be embarrassed if City players did that.
Klopp diverted the heat by moaning about a foul on Salad... convenient or what!

What a fucking weekend for cheats. Won with 95th minute penalty and City, Rags and Everton lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.