Wolves (H) Post-Match Thread

Well, that was shit ladies and gentlemen, don't fall out over it and don't kill yourself over it either, dust yourself down and go again next week, if you have any trouble with that just think back to the days when we were really shit and that will help put it into some perspective.

My wish out of that game is to see him give one of the young centre backs a game in the first team, it was so Fernie didn't have to be wasted there but now Otamendi is becoming a liability at the back and needs a rest.

I'll tell you.

Give yourself the best opportunity to win games. When you do and the expected results do not come, everyone knows that you did your best.

I'd love someone who is kind enough to help us with the numbers. How many games we lost that Gundogan was part of?

Many true City fans were not happy that Gundo started ahead of Bernie . This was bad enough but imagine that the same Gundo played 90 minutes. I cannot get my head around that one.

No need to scapegoat Gundogan. He wasn’t the one to give away piss poor loose balls for Wolves to take to Eddie. Could he have done more? Of course just like the other 9 players who started the game.

Some players seem burnt out by Peps intensity, can see it being a difficult season. Need a leader on the pitch.
Something we have lacked for sometime, hence why Pep brough the Captain back into the team at the business end of last season.
We lack leadership on the field, far too many nice guys out there.

Got to take it on the chin and bounce back. Imperative we don't drop any more points and beat the Dippers on 10th November.

They're riding their luck at the moment, and look far from convincing. It ain't over till its over.

Well, they certainly got lucky yesterday with the penalty that shouldn't of been without which they'd would of dropped points. I agree they don't look that convincing and they are going to drop points. I'm not pressing the panic button just yet, not in October.

WE FIGHT TILL THE END.

We’ve been crippled by injuries and take out the equivalent players at Liverpool and they’d be mid table.

I also agree with lowering expectations but if that’s the case, Pep should be building for next season.

Persisting with players like Otamendi, Gundogan and Zinchenko who will never be good enough to be long-term starters at the expense of Foden, Angelino and Garcia is a joke.

Jesus also needs a consistent run in the side.

I think if we slip further behind Pep will do as you’ve suggested mate.

Bit early due him to be seen to be ‘throwing the towel in’.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.