Wolves (H) Post-Match Thread

PEP I know these guys, they can still do it. It was a bad day, a bad game. Credit to the opponent - what’s happened has happened. Most teams that have won in the past don’t win the year after. Of course, we want to be close.

PEP Today was the day we were not on our level. The previous games were were good. The distance is big, Liverpool have not dropped points. Now is the time to come back. The results will dictate the situation but we are in October and there’s a long way to go.

Now worried about the Foden thing It’s as if Pep has a mental block about playing him. Save him, save him for what? Anyway back to mentally preparing for tomorrow’s on slaughter from the plastic reds in the office. And I mean plastic.

Really watch the game again mate

watched it first time....most new players get early passes on performance - cancello was responsible in part one of their goals giving it away far too easily - im not saying anyone else was significantly better (and walker was poor) but he wasnt good

Stating the obvious here but we miss KDB and Laporte massively (not to mention Komany)

Had that feel about the game more or less after 10 minutes that we were completely off the boil

Obviously with Laporte, Stones, Mendy and KDB missing, it weakens us but also I think Silva is not really quite the player he was and Gundogan doesn't really suit a more advanced role. It leaves us quite light in midfield and without much in the way of creativity. I also think the loss of Sane means we're having to play with inverted wingers and I still believe we are more effective with Sterling on the right and Sane on the left. Cutting inside just makes us too predictable and reduces our width. Sterling in particular seems to be struggling on the left at the moment

It will be a mammoth task to win the league this season now as we can't really afford to drop many more points. We've already dropped too many points against teams that we should beat comfortably for me to believe that will happen. Hopefully it will be the year we get a bit more luck in the CL.

Probably not learning from Norwich with no legs in centre mid. Also for not changing it earlier and at no point not sticking Sterling on the right where he might actually beat a man and create some width that was so badly lacking. Instead we had a fairly like for like sub with Bernado right and leaving Gundogan on and continued to put shit crosses in from 30 yards out towards our 5 foot 8 at best forwards.
or perhaps we can blame walker, mahrez, ota for playing suicidal balls to give them hope and belief in that first half that we were there for the taking. Pep cant control mental lapses. Besides Raz was ripping them apart in the first half on the left. It was clear that was our strongest outlet because Walker and Mahrez were having mares. I agree about Bernie, he should've been starting although don't forget Gundo has had some good games recently so you cant totally blame Pep for choosing him.

PEP I know these guys, they can still do it. It was a bad day, a bad game. Credit to the opponent - what’s happened has happened. Most teams that have won in the past don’t win the year after. Of course, we want to be close.

PEP Today was the day we were not on our level. The previous games were were good. The distance is big, Liverpool have not dropped points. Now is the time to come back. The results will dictate the situation but we are in October and there’s a long way to go.
Far too many bad days this season and it's only October.
We have won games and still looked very underwelming

Now worried about the Foden thing It’s as if Pep has a mental block about playing him. Save him, save him for what? Anyway back to mentally preparing for tomorrow’s on slaughter from the plastic reds in the office. And I mean plastic.

Needs to save him to come on in the last 2 minutes of a game we've all but won.

The defence just isn’t good enough. I thought not strengthening at CB in the summer was a big gamble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.