Wolves (H) Post-Match Thread

or perhaps we can blame walker, mahrez, ota for playing suicidal balls to give them hope and belief in that first half that we were there for the taking. Pep cant control mental lapses. Besides Raz was ripping them apart in the first half on the left. It was clear that was our strongest outlet because Walker and Mahrez were having mares. I agree about Bernie, he should've been starting although don't forget Gundo has had some good games recently so you cant totally blame Pep for choosing him.

Sterling really wasn't ripping anyone apart at any stage like most weeks lately on the left. In fact that gobshite who scored the 2 goals for Wolves handled him with ease. Mahrez didn't have a good game I'd agree just like Aguero Sterling and most the others. Look when he had the ball first half tho in positions where KDB would usually make runs beyond hom. He had Gundo offering nothing. Not comparing Foden or Bernado to KDB but they would both make runs forward and look to link up. That performance forgetting the result with that starting midfield was not a huge shock.

Why not comment on the match yourself, give us your insightful opinion instead of trying to belittle other's opinions? It wouldn't be so bad if you were actually funny.
I commented on the match early in the thread. I’m not trying to make you laugh, I’m commenting on the hyperbole of his post calling all things today criminal. If I think a post deserves belittling I’ll do my very best to belittle because that’s what it deserves.

Will never happen but it would be good to see us give the youngsters a good run with experience around them.
By youngsters i mean Harwood- Bellis, Garcia, Foden and Jesus as regular starters, not saying all in the same game but given a run anyway.

I would be interested to see how we would look with Rhodri at centre back and Ferny back in the midfield.
We need fern back in midfield but just how with the players available is the problem the manager needs to work out

No need to scapegoat Gundogan. He wasn’t the one to give away piss poor loose balls for Wolves to take to Eddie. Could he have done more? Of course just like the other 9 players who started the game.
Well I am not scapegoating Gundo but blaming Pep for ignoring one of our very best players foe Gundo. If I had said Gundo made wrong passes, or didn't press well etc etc, I'd be scapegoating him.

My submission comes from having seen Bernardo and Gundogan play multiple games and this puzzle (why Gundo is picked by Pep far too much than seems necessary) is shared by so mamy genuine City fans. Shall we pretend that these fans know nothing because Lord Pep says it should be this way?

All I'm saying is give yourself the best opportunity to win. Players will make mistakes, your better players will mess up (e.g. Aguero, Sterling, etc) but please can you give yourself the best chance to win and let the rest work itself out?

Scoucers finished 4th in our centurians season,they are a season and a bit into high intensity,don't let the facts get in the way
I think they have calmed down the intesity tbh they played with a higher tempo when they finished 4th but this season they seem to get a goal and just shit up shop as aposed to this time last year. This is probably why they dont get any injurys they play at a high tempo for the first 30 mins score and hold on until the end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.