Wolves (H) Post-Match Thread

Unfortunately we got our selves to blame for this result. I found Wolves to be quite poor today. People can say they defended well but I would say they haven’t had much to do due to our poor balls. They couldn’t build a single chance and everything came from loose balls from our players. They haven’t offered much in terms of footballing ability, but in the end they managed to punish us for our lacklustre performance. We have an issue with our defence having moments of brainfarts that ruins our confidence in games.

Well that was shit. Deservedly the defensive side of our game is getting a lot of criticism at the moment but I’m more concerned with our attacking approach. Last season when we had our dip in December, in those games we would sling aimless crosses into the box and we have done that again today, they are not even crosses with pace, we are crossing from deep with no pace on and wolves defence were able to deal with them comfortably. Our attacking midfielders & wide men are far too deep, we are too concerned with protecting our vulnerable defence than playing too our own strengths. I can accept losing if we lose by trying to play our style, that today could of been any team in the prem just hoping for a chance to fall rather than creating one. The last 2 seasons we have started the season with unbalances in the squad and it is finally catching up on us. 1st time in about 3 seasons I’ve welcomed an international break. Come on Pep, stick to your principles and the rest will follow. CTID.

He did fine for the centurians and most of last season
You & I could Captain the Team when they are playing well as they did most of last Season. Its when they are playing crap you really need a Captain and most great Captains lead by their own performance. Dave is past his great heights and not up to delivering stand out leading by example games. You never see him talk or gesticulate to the other players.

Absolutely shite

Sterling, wank

Gundogan, wank

Second half Rodri, wank

Otamendi, wank

To name a few. Sort it out Pep, that's two disgusting inexcusable performances already this season and two defeats.
Are you taking the piss,never be like the scum(we're entitled to walk over anyone )

Just got home.
Well played Wolves.
You worked harder than we did.
You wanted it more than we did.
You created more clear cut chances than we did.
You deserved all 3 points.
We were piss poor, our work rate on and off the ball today was dreadful.
If half the players had put in half the effort Bernardo did when he came on, we might have give them a game.
Fuming.

Ill take you serious when you attempt to disproove the points I have made here.
so mathematically we can still win the prem, and the last I heard we're still in the CL and winning games, so I'm not giving up on us yet. I don't give a shit if you take me serious or not, I try not give petulant children attention as it makes them worse. You dont deserve this team, manager or club.

Hard to motivate a team to win three titles in a row, especially against a machine like this dipper team. Think we're light in a few positions, notably CB and fullback still even after the investment. Also lacking that hunger for me.

Can’t wait for tomorrow. Bounce out of bed and into the cold and dark . With jaunty bounce in my step and off to work. Knowing there’s two weeks of excellent international football ahead. Life is great.

Calm down, 30 games to go but at least now we know why it took cancelo so long to get a game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.