Wolves (H) Post-Match Thread

Blame lies squarely with Pep on this, two defensive midfielders at home, many times when Gundogan received the ball he could’ve turned and pushed forward like KDB would but he played the ball back. 5his isn’t a downer on Gundogan but we need someone to drive us forward in this game step forward Foden his energy etc could’ve helped today. The league is far from over however it’s going to have to be some collapse from Liverpool and an unbeaten run until end of season for us and I’m afraid I just don’t see it.

Time to give Jesus and Foden a run in the side

League has gone. We have to regroup now. Mahrez is not good enough. When you are really reliant on a player he does not produce
We had 2 sitting midfielders today. We were reliant a lot on Mahrez but he was anonymous. He has too many games like that.

I feel we should have started Foden and Jesus too.
League has gone! Fuck me there's 90 points to play for, give your head a wobble and go for a lie down

Never said we are out of the race but carry on if you think that my expression of basic things the manager did wrong today is crying.

Argue with a lot of true City fans who think that Gundo doesn't give us enough quality in defense or offence to warrant the amount of starts he gets from Pep. This continues to be a puzzling issue in the minds of many well meaning fans and there is good reason for it.

Argue with the many City fans who cannot understand why Bernie cannot get a game in CM having watched him play there so many times. You must think these people ate daft but I'll put it to you that you need to learn to do more than sycophancy for your fanship is given the credence you think it deserves.

Our many fans are not Pep Guardiola. He is the greatest football manager, so far.

That doesn't mean he can't be wrong, but please don't justify that stance using fans.

I've been on plenty of flights where the passengers thought it was a shit landing, but non of them were pilots.

Just saying.

Foookin feel gutted today & I really believe it’s down to team selection just like the Norwich game. Both these games we have been beaten on energy nothing else.

Defence is shit but midfield is the problem.

Why is Pep not playing Foden & Garcia.
otamendi & Gundy are not first 11. They are slow and offer nothing. At least Foden & Garcia are full of energy.

We have not pushed on from winning last season regardless of injuries. Rodri great signing but we needed another 2 players.

I don’t see a plan for replacing Kompany, Silva or Aguero and that’s the spine of our team. Foden & Garcia deserve the chance and we need to buy a striker ASAP. Jesus is no back up.

Playing otamendi & gundy every game makes no sense. It slows us down & demotivates the kids.

Foookin hate loosing when we shouldn’t be to teams like wolves who just bullied our old players nothing else

If Jesus does not get serious time on the pitch this year he will be out and I don't blame him, Foden, just not sure, if he is good enough he has to play, if he does not get a chance in the situation we are in now, when will he?
I wanted Jesus on for Mahrez at HT and the Cancelo change which he made. In hindsight should have taken Cancelo off at HT. He did not get forward enough

There was a lot wrong today. We really deserved to get beat.

Opposition teams have figured out a way to prevent us from thriving. Let anyone but De Bruyne cross all day long and they’ll be fine. Pep had Lewandowski in Bayern who put those away. Perhaps time to invest in a 6’4” Norwegian?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.