Wolves (H) Post-Match Thread

At least Gundogan was showing for the ball all game trying to get something going Mahrez hid today and Aguero was none existent.
That may be true but his first inclination every single time is to slow the play down, turn back and play a backwards or sideways pass. Time and time again when we need a killer pass forward he kills the momentum. I honestly just can not see what Pep is seeing in him.

i couldnt believe what i was seeing in the east stand after the second goal went in. lots of tourists clearly happy, filming the wolves fans and some even celebrating. what on earth was that about. it was beyond bizarre and I'm suprised there wasnt a fight. lots of city fans including myself were pissed off at these people who arent city fans and openly celebrate other teams goals.

If you support us then fair enough, but i dont want and i reckon most people dont want these plastic fans who dont support us at the ground...... even at the end a you had a wolves player approaching the home and and about 30 tourists went to take pictures. if the same happens against liverpool or united its going to kick off.

city - stop giving rows of tickets to these people

I thought the substitution of Silva cost us the game today, we lost control after that. I can't understand how Gundogan stayed on ahead of him.

I have to congratulate Gundogan. Fair play to any player, who can play that badly and watch as 3 others get substituted instead of him.

Fucking shocking defending. Rodri and Cancelo constantly pissing about then losing the ball in key areas. As for Otamendi, for fucks sake..

If I were to single people out, those would be my 3 as well. I don't think Cancelo is ready and Pep is trying to force him into the team. If walker wasn't well, then just start with Zink and Cancelo in a more natural position. It was tactical and he fucked it.

We now know Pep made the wrong call on Otamendi. Too late now. Is he going to stick with it?

Pep's decision-making cost us.

Ssh you can’t call pep! Lol

100% agree Pep has got this game & Norwich teams wrong. I really don’t understand why Foden & Garcia don’t get the nod over otamendi & gundy. Those two changes would energise the whole team. We look old & slow. We can’t rely on silva, otamendi, gundy, Fern & aguero all the time. They have served us well but it’s time to look at changes, It makes no sense anymore playing them every game. The writings on the wall for me. The kids need games or buy quality otherwise more teams will do what wolves & Norwich did.

We now know Pep made the wrong call on Otamendi. Too late now. Is he going to stick with it?

Pep's decision-making cost us.

Team was good enough to win this game comfortably but lacked energy and pace much like too many performances in Peps first year.

Decision making was poor , we just didn't show up and looked like a team that needs a number of changes to maintain the hunger and work ethic required.

watched it first time....most new players get early passes on performance - cancello was responsible in part one of their goals giving it away far too easily - im not saying anyone else was significantly better (and walker was poor) but he wasnt good
He was playing out of position for one mate

Nuno out-thought pep tactically today.

Lack of ideas going forward. Tried the same thing over and over again even though it wasn't working.

Nico is a liability.

What was going on with the free kicks? Pretend to take it, next player pretends and then the 1st player eventually takes it. Every time. Didn't work but kept on doing the same thing over and over again

while i dont disagree with you it was hardly a tactical masterclass by Nuno

Sit deep with 9-10 men behind the ball and hit on the break/quick turnovers - that was it - simple but very effetive

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.