Wolves (H) Post-Match Thread

i couldnt believe what i was seeing in the east stand after the second goal went in. lots of tourists clearly happy, filming the wolves fans and some even celebrating. what on earth was that about. it was beyond bizarre and I'm suprised there wasnt a fight. lots of city fans including myself were pissed off at these people who arent city fans and openly celebrate other teams goals.

If you support us then fair enough, but i dont want and i reckon most people dont want these plastic fans who dont support us at the ground...... even at the end a you had a wolves player approaching the home and and about 30 tourists went to take pictures. if the same happens against liverpool or united its going to kick off.

city - stop giving rows of tickets to these people

Crackers, I saw the disturbance after they scored.

I mean you are indicating that if Gundogan were to be replaced by Bernardo we would have had a higher chance of winning. Which by definition is scapegoating Gundogan. You could have selected 8 other players on the pitch to pick on, so from your OP it sounded like Gundogan was the primary reason for not winning today.

You are obviously entitled to your opinion, but todays collective performance was abysmal and in my opinion there are two players on this planet who would have made a difference. One of them is injured while the other plays in Barcelona tonight.
Okay I'll give you that one. I scapegoated him indirectly. But it wasn't too far behind in time when we fielded the same midfield and lost. Would you just explain it away and say, coincidence?

I disagree with your point that it couldn't have been any better if Bernie started ahead of Gundo. I knoe things don't always work as planned but Gundo doesn't press in the manner Bernie does. Liverpool home match last year comes to mind. We were very open today as a result. Even in offence, Gundo is a neat player but doesn't have that drive from midfield that Bernie has so he had no business staying 90 minutes when we were chasing a game.

Sterling wad poor last game but got the winning goal. There are some players that one minute of magic would make up for a terrible game. Gundo had no business staying the 90. It was part of the reason why we were very slow in the build up. No fault of Gundo as he doesn't pick himself but there comes a time when we see predictabe outcomes and call it by its name rather than assume coincidence.

I thought the substitution of Silva cost us the game today, we lost control after that. I can't understand how Gundogan stayed on ahead of him.

The million dollar question! I ask it every game. Gundy is not good enough for City

It has taken me five minutes to stop laughing. That defence isn't going to win an egg cup.
If we play like that against a team with a decent attack it will be carnage. I hate to even think about it but can you imagine Walker and Otamendi, playing like they did today, against Mane, Firmino and Salah.

people pinning thei hopes on Sane are taking a risk...i think he is gone (to Bayern) once fit - his head has been turned.
Honestly I fear he will go too, but I don't think he'll go in January, which means he could still help us in the tail end of the CL.

i couldnt believe what i was seeing in the east stand after the second goal went in. lots of tourists clearly happy, filming the wolves fans and some even celebrating. what on earth was that about. it was beyond bizarre and I'm suprised there wasnt a fight. lots of city fans including myself were pissed off at these people who arent city fans and openly celebrate other teams goals.

If you support us then fair enough, but i dont want and i reckon most people dont want these plastic fans who dont support us at the ground...... even at the end a you had a wolves player approaching the home and and about 30 tourists went to take pictures. if the same happens against liverpool or united its going to kick off.

city - stop giving rows of tickets to these people
Modern day football

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.