Wolves (H) Post-Match Thread

Not long in, not read any of the previous posts but I agree with them all..
Bad day today, wide open in the 2nd half. To be fair to Ferna, he's no centre back and was left exposed against Triorae (sp) too many times.

Not great, but more chance of Liverpool slipping up again than us giving up, that's for sure.

When KDB doesn't play there is a case for Foden, as today illustrated. Our other midfielders don't drive forward on quite the same way.

Oh well, well done to Wolves and on we go. Let's see if Newcastle can at least bring us a smile this weekend.

No I'm not happy about losing and I made the long trip to Norwich too.
But I'm talking generally not about losing 2 games.

I'm happy about last year and the year before but this year as yet there is nothing to be happy about. And I actually and sadly can't see it changing.

In November we have to go to Anfield. A stadium where couldnt win with Mancini, Pelle and Pep yet. Neither Sparky before that.

And even if we win that imo thats still a 5 points gap. If we lose its 11 or even more if we keep dropping points until that.

Thing is we have to visit C. Palace in two weeks and they are a better side so far than Wolves this season.

Also this Wolves today was very tired coming back from a hard game Besiktas away in Turkey on Thursday night. We were lucky to meet them right after a tricky EL game. We made no advantage of it.

Funnily enough I could accept the Norwich defeat more because we outplayed them,missed untold chances and they scored all of their 3 opportunities/or Otamendi fuck ups as they are known..8 times out of 10 we win that game so shit happens but today was flat and clueless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.